Monday 26 November 2007

On Poo and other Scatological Topics

Now many of you know what a big fan of Amazon I am. I'm letting my fingers do the walking for a lot of my Christmas shopping. And I've been wondering what to get Jake, the dog who loves to eat everything.

Snails are a particular delicacy. However, he has been known to try the odd leaf or nugget of cat poo. The other day I took him to the beach for a walk. He started chewing something that looked like seaweed. Upon closer examination, when he allowed me to get close enough, I discovered it was horse poo. Yuucchhh! Then I made a foray into the garden to scoop up what poo I could find. And there before me were the remnants of the horsey poo. It struck me as quite funny that that hay had been excreted twice from two different animals.

Anyway, back to Amazon, I was looking for certain things for Jake and found something called a Dri Dog Bag. From there I found the Clean Green Dog Loo and from there I found the wonder product called Poop Freeze Spray. Intrigued, I read further. This freezes the poop, making it easier to scoop. Now, you know I like to see what people who bought this product also purchased. Here's what they also got: Lesbian Sex! card game and The Book of Sole: Incest, Buggery and Rape. And here's a review of the Poop Freeze Spray:

By Wayne Redhart (UK) - I must say that I was a little disappointed with this product. It does an excellent job of freezing the exterior of faeces- preventing unpleasant smearing upon harvest. However, the spray cannot penetrate beyond the surface. I like to place my stools in the fridge's freezer-compartment to finish the job.

I think it's safe to assume Mr. Redhart also purchased The Book of Sole.

12 comments:

Kim said...

Ewww. That is one creepy guy.

Wayne Redhart said...

Hello!

I have plenty of other reviews too:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/cdp/member-reviews/AZN3ZSQQU3WW5/ref=cm_pdp_reviews_see_all?ie=UTF8&sort%5Fby=MostRecentReview

the rotten correspondent said...

Uh oh. He's on to you!

You do manage to find the most...interesting...things, don't you?

Heh.

Flowerpot said...

I'm speechless - and that takes some doing!!

Fire Byrd said...

Yuck!!

But how funny,

It just makes me wonder, some people.
pxx

laurie said...

holy moly.

holy moly.

holy moly.

wakeupandsmellthecoffee said...

kaycie: You think? I wish I'd read some of his other reviews.

wayne: OK, you got me. You're a very funny guy. Be careful that you don't get something else out of your freezer instead of sausages.

RC: Yep! He must google his name all the time.

flowerpot: You should read his other reviews.

pixie: Yeah, I thought the same.

laurie: holy moly.

Vi said...

OMG!!!

That's one sicko!!!

Unknown said...

WHAT THE HELL....??

bbqsurvivor said...

hey! great post... just wandering about the dog who eats everything and the spray.

does jake like icecream? Arrrg!

wakeupandsmellthecoffee said...

VI: I think Mr. Redhart is a prankster. I read some of his other reviews, which are, shall we say, tongue in cheek.

Snuffy: See above.

bbqsurvivor: Jake would probably love ice cream, but I haven't given him any as yet. I'm afraid if I start giving him too much people food, he'll expect it all the time. We already made a big mistake with turkey. Now he expects that at every meal.

Swearing Mother said...

Alongside the Mini-Mars bars no doubt.

What a weirdo.

Yuk.