1. Frenemy is actually your best friend.
2. Your other friends are falling asleep in their soup and when they are awake can only complain about how stressful their week has been.
3. The restaurant is full of men, but not "quality" men. Rather, those that part their hair by their ears and comb it over.
4. The expected snow is actually hail.
5. One of your friends asks if you've had a hectic day because you look so tired. Actually, you've had a restful day and thought you looked pretty damn good.
6. Your big night out, which was planned a month ago and which you eagerly looked forward to, is a big pain out for everyone else but Frenemy.
Well, never again. Frenemy and I are the oldest in this group and the only ones capable of handling a night out anymore. Sadly, we feel the demise of the group coming on. Too many other friends and commitments taking over. That's a shame because it's a time in our lives when we need our friends more than ever, but that's life.